Natamagazine.co – The unique, heavily influenced Balinese architecture sets the accommodation apart from typical resort building. INAYA Putri Bali Nusa Dua is proud to offer its guest who are staying, 457 contemporary styled guest rooms, suites and exclusive villas that emulate the style of Balinese Penglipuran village, a beauty traditional countryside village living up to the culture and characteristics of Balinese people.
The architecture inspired by Seven Balinese Goddesses have inspired each of the themed well-appointed accommodation building and elements of local artistry within the resort; Rukmini – the Goddess of beauty and grace, Saraswati – the Goddess of knowledge, art, spirituality and music, Sri Laksmi – the Goddess of prosperity, Dewi Sri – the Goddess of fertility, Parwati – the Goddess of universe, Uma – the Goddess of beyond reach, and Sinta – the Goddess of love and purity and which incorporate elements of local artistry.
Every corner of INAYA Putri Bali represents a part of the Balinese culture with threads of history and mythology woven in principal aspects of the resort. The suite and villa a unique and incomparable style of service. During your stay in the suite and villa, all of your requests and enquiries will be taken care of by butler who is exclusively appointed to meet all of your requirements. Every aspect of INAYA Putri Bali symbolizes wellness, prosperity, and all of kindness that you could wish for during your stay.
The 6 restaurants offer any kinds of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So to help you on your culinary in resort, here’s the list of where to eat with Head Chef Mahendra and Pastry Chef, Agus Susanta in INAYA Putri Bali.
1. Gading Restaurant takes the concept of all day dining to the next level. With panoramic Indian ocean views, this open air restaurant offers a choice of international favourites for breakfast. Feel the chic and relaxing atmosphere when dining and breakfast.
Hours of operations: 7am – 11am (breakfast), and all dining on 12pm – 11pm.
2. HOMAYA, Indonesian Restaurant is located at beachfront and provides the authentic flavours of the archipelago, recreates and celebrates Indonesian’s diverse food culture with a menu driven by market-fresh ingredients. All authentic Indonesian cuisine are here.
Hours of operations: 5.30 pm – 11 pm (dinner).
3. Ja’Jan Bistro offers an open-dining experience with easy access for in-house guests and outside alike. This informal Ja’an Bistro serves tasty snacks, light meals and signature blended teas in a relaxing seaside ambience. Location at by the resort’s beachfront area, below the main lobby.
Hours of operations: 11 am – 2 am
4. Ja’Jan By The Sea provides local dining experience with a collection of traditional roving food carts. This laid back by-the-beach setting boasts sizzling hot barbecue grill, with the highlight of tropical concoctions to beat the heat.
Hours of operations: 11 am – 9 pm.
5. INAYA Deli provides a sweet selection of dessert and comfort food all fresh from the kitchen. It’s a elegant resort’s bakery. INAYA Deli is located at Ja’Jan Bistro and the setting air conditioned dining.
Hours of operations: 11 am – 11 pm.
6. Bar Lounge is located at beachfront, between Gading Restaurant and HOMAYA Restaurant. The casual ocean view Bar Lounge quenches your thirst and sates your appetite with an extensive line up of beverages including international beers, sparkling cocktails, spirits, and boutique wines, complimented with an Asian tapas menu.
Hours of operations: 11 am – 11 pm.
INAYA Putri Bali accepts the following major credit cards to settle guest accounts including VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, and Union Pacific. They have the concierge, that will be happy to assist you with your flight bookings, reconfirmation, online check-in and printing of boarding passes, and other airline information. It is advisable to re-confirm all airline reservations 48 hours prior to departure.
Located at Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Area, Lot S-3 Bali, the exclusive compound of Nusa Dua area, on one of Bali’s most famed beachfront, INAYA Putri Bali offers a wealth of modern restaurants and best hospitality, touched by a sense of place on the beautiful island of Bali. It is not only an ideal destination for your ultimate Bali getaway, it also offers a complete Island of the Gods cultural experience.
For the details and further information, please visit http://www.inayaputribali.com or call +62 361 2002900 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings and reservations. (Nm).
Redaksi Natamagazine.co For review your business, invitation and advertising, please do not hesitate to contact: +628126466637.